Friday, March 1 (7-9pm) and Saturday, March 2 (9-1pm)
The first marriage was fractured when Adam and Eve ate from the wrong tree. Since that time, husbands and wives have struggled to experience the oneness God designed for them. During this marriage retreat, you will discover the primary reasons marriages fail and that the antidote is found in another tree—the Cross of Jesus. These questions and more will be answered:
• What was the original plan for marriage?
• How does the curse of Genesis 3 impact the dynamics of your marriage?
• What is the cure for the curse?
• How do wounds from the past impact your marriage today?
• What do you do when your spouse blows it?
• How can your marriage recover from the unthinkable?
• How can you handle your expectations in your marriage?
Come embrace truth that will forever change and regenerate your marriage!